NOTE: The FDA has not evaluated any of these statements. This info and the product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What makes ENERGIZE™ unique?
- - No harsh toxic solvents, chemicals, extraction agents, heat or pressure are used in the production process, ever
- - Mild pleasant flavor. Take ‘straight’ or add to non-chlorinated water, juice or smoothies
- - Extracted from ancient, nutrient-rich, fresh-water plant deposits
- - No additives, preservatives, colorings, flavor enhancers or sweeteners
- - No yeast, no soy, no salt
- - Naturally gluten, dairy, wheat and starch free
- - Proprietary process allows for maximum assimilation and benefits
What's in ENERGIZE™
MINERALS: Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cadmium, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluorine, Gadolinium, Gallium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorous, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium, Thulium, Thorium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium. AMINO ACIDS: Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine.
How to use ENERGIZE™?
- - ADULTS: 1 fluid oz. (1 cap full) daily or as desired into 8 oz non-chlorinated water Best absorption is achieved when accompanied by food
- - CHILDREN: 1 tsp. per every 25 pounds of body weight, daily
- - May be added to your favorite smoothie, juice, or soup
- - For therapeutic care, use as instructed by your natural healthcare provider
Use ONLY with non-chlorinated water. Use only as suggested. If pregnant, nursing, have a serious chronic or acute health condition or have any potential allergic reactions to trace minerals, always consult your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.